Monday, November 3, 2008

tomorrows election

I am actually kind of excited to vote tomorrow, I think a lot of it has to do with this class, if it was not for it I probably would not have much interest in voting. I have finally come to a decision on who I plan on voting for tomorrow.
This past weekend I worked all weekend and I stay the night at my job ( I am a nanny) and at night time I tend to read news articles on my phone and this past weekend they were all related to the candidates doing their last minute speeches for the states who are still undecided. An article I found interesting was on the state on Montana. In the past century Montana has been voted as a republic state all but two elections. This year Montana is undecided and the call is very close with 46% Obama and 44% McCain and 9% undecided. The reason why they were talking about Montana is because Montana can either really help one candidate pull a head and possibly win the electoral votes or vice verse.
The one thing I have notice most today is the media ads. When I was in the car every other radio commercial was one of the candidates ad. On the tv almost every commercial was an Obama ad, and on the news that is all they talked about and if you save your I voted sticker you can recieve a lot of free stuff from the community from ice cream, starbucks, and burritos.
I plan on watching the voting turn outs and what state votes Obama or McCain around 9:00pm. After my 10:30 class I am heading home to vote, and my predictions for tomorrow nights victory is 52% Obama 46% McCain and 2% Green Party.

No comments: