Sunday, November 16, 2008

President Elect and My White House visit

I just wanted to share with everyone that i had the chance to have a private tour of the White house over this past weekend. As you can imagine it was SO busy. I found out some interesting things. As i was on the tour i was observing that changes to the House we being made for our president elect, Obama. It was soo excited. An insider explained to me some charges that were being made like a family list of foods and meals they eat regularly, all the way down to what the girls favorite food were. They were also making changes so many other ways. Another insider, part of the design team explained her excitement for continuing her job in the white house to work with the Obama Family... Over all it was soo cool to have the opportunity to be there in the transition between two presidents!

1 comment:

Valorie said...

I heard about the changes. I also heard about Obama's plan to "green" the White House. Apparently he wants to lead by example, as he is planning on doing his part to make the White House more energy efficient. With 132 rooms, that should be quite a challenge!!11