Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who will be the 2012 nominees be?

Looking to the future, I am starting to wonder who we will see on the ballot for 2012. I tried doing some research to answer my question but I only ran across some unscholarly websites or blogs. All across the board on my research I saw that the main topic of discussion was how people thought Palin would be on the ballot. I even found an interesting website PalinAsPresident.us it kind of resembled a child's computer... I wont say anything else but you should check it out. Since I was unable to find any scholarly results from research who do you all think will be on the ballot for 2012? Depending on how Obama's 4years as president go I think he will definitely be up for re-election next year and accompany Sarah Palin on the ballot.

No comments: